We run this website and permit its use according to the following terms and conditions:
- Using this website implies your acceptance of these conditions. If you do not fully accept them, your entry to this site will be considered unauthorized and you will have to stop using it immediately
- You must be 13 years or older to use this site.
- You are responsible for any activity that occurs under your screen name.
- You are responsible for keeping your account secure.
- You must not abuse, harass, threaten or intimidate other Envolved users.
- You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, information, screen names, graphics, photos, profiles, audio and video clips, links ("Content") that you submit, post, and display on the Envolved service.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack Envolved or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with Envolved
- You must not create or submit unwanted email to any Envolved members ("Spam").
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- You must not, in the use of Envolved, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
Violation of any of these agreements will result in the termination of your Envolved account. While Envolved prohibits such conduct and content on its site, you understand and agree that Envolved cannot be responsible for the Content posted on its web site and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials and that you use the Envolved service at your own risk.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Envolved service for any reason, without notice at any time.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- Envolved service makes it possible to post images and text hosted on Envolved to outside websites. This use is accepted (and even encouraged!). However, pages on other websites which display data hosted on Envolved must provide a link back to Envolved.
Copyright (What's Yours is Yours):
- We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Envolved service. Your profile and materials uploaded remain yours. You can remove your profile at any time by deleting your account. This will also remove any text and images you have stored in the system.
- We encourage users to contribute their creations to the public domain or consider progressive licensing terms.
Contributions Facilitated to Non Profits:
- Most contributions facilitated by this website to a non-profit organization selected by a user are made through a non-profit 503(c)(3) donor advised fund. While generally a contribution will be directed to the non-profit organization selected by a user, a donor advised fund is not obligated to donate to the particular non-profit organization selected by you and such contribution may be directed to another organization.
- The use of the Envolved website is absolutely free of charge. However, there are certain fees associated with making charitable donation facilitated through this website. All donations facilitated by this website are processed through a third party payment processor which may charge fees which can exceed 3% of every discrete contribution made depending on the card or payment method used and size of the donation. The exact fee is set by the payment processor. After, and in addition to fees charged by payment processors, the donor advised fund itself retains 1% of every discrete contribution to help cover the operating costs of the foundation and the costs associated with receiving and processing contributions. These fees slightly reduces the amount the charity may ultimately receive, but are necessary to provide this unique method of social engagement and charitable giving. Disclaimer of Warranties:
- THE ENVOLVED WEBSITE AND RELATED FUNCTIONALITY IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ENVOLVED EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- ENVOLVED, AND ITS OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, VENDORS, AFFILIATES OR SUBCONTRACTORS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF ENVOLVED HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES). ENVOLVED DOES NOT GURANTEE OR WARRANTEE THAT ANY CONTRIBUTION MADE IS TAX DEDUCTABLE. YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE TO ENSURE THE DEDUCTRABLITIY OF YOUR CONTRIUBTIONS AND ARE ENCORAGED TO SEEK THE ADVICE OF A TAX PROFESSIONAL.
- To the extent permitted by law, Envolved’s entire liability to you for shall be limited to the amount actually received by Envolved on account of your contributions to the website.
- The laws of the State of California, United States of America, excluding California’s conflict of laws rules, will apply to any disputes arising out of or relating to these terms or use of this website. All claims arising out of or relating to these terms or use of this website will be litigated exclusively in the federal or state courts of Orange County, California, United States of America, and you and Envolved consent to personal jurisdiction in those courts.
- If there is a conflict between these terms and any additional terms, the additional terms will control. Last updated on: May 13th, 2017